Believe. In the end, it's all we can do.

Sunday 9 October 2011

'Horses, who'd have them?'

So the name of todays blog post has everything to do with this next paragraph. I don't even know what to write really. This weekend was terrible, 3 out of 4 horses injured in two days! Including Georgie! The muscles in her hindquaters and back legs have seized up and she's quite tight, probably from either slipping over or having a fight with one of the others. This means no riding and she needs a chircopracter. I'm really a lot upset, we were going to PC for the first time in months next weekend because my shoulder has finally come right, but now we just have to see how she goes during the week and on saturday. Fingers crossed for us please!

We had Georgie's first gymkhana last weekend, was such a fun relaxed day! We both had the best time and she was so well behaved! The judge in our ridden classes loved her, said 'she's a really lovely TB mare and i'd have no problems showing her in the more experinced competitions, like the Royal'. Well, i already knew she was lovely and no thanks to the showing as me and Georgie are more keen on eventing but i was still very pleased with my beautiful girl!

Also, i'd like to thank Ruffles from 'Just A Girl and Her Horse' for my award for this blog! It was my first award and i really appreciate it! It has made me much more motivated to write more frequent blogs. I'd give Ruffles an award back, as i lover her blog! However i actually have no idea how 'awards' work, or what they mean. But Ruffles, please know that if i did have a clue you'd be the first person i'd give one to!

Anyways, as usual i'll attach some photos, these are the ones from the gymkhana last Sunday! I'll also attach a link to my youtube account, i started all over again so at the minute there are only three videos up but please watch them!
Also, please leave a comment or subscribe to my blog, i love hearing from you all!

http://www.youtube.com/user/157SophieE?feature=mhee

My Youtube link. ^










1 comment:

  1. No worries,I love reading your blog :)! in this case you blog and show the award you have won and then you give 7 facts about yourself and pass the award onto 15 (or less if you don't have that many) of your favourite blogs.

    Poor Geogrie, I hope she has a speedy recovery. Horses seem to hurt themselves at the worst times.

    I love the pictures :) It sounds like an awesome sucsessful day. Geogrgie is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete