Believe. In the end, it's all we can do.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Pony Club and the H&D ODE!

Well Guys, i have great news !
Let me first start by saying that no, Georgie isn't better but i have booked the chiropractor for her for next Monday! So hopefully he'll be able to fix her, and that this next week off will let her rest and help her muscles relax again.
However, the amazing lady that owns Slate said that i could take him to Pony Club, and ride him in the ODE. I am so so so so excited for this Sunday, i can't wait. It will be like my old 12 year old self. Of course a few things have changed, we've both got older, wiser (Slate has atleast..) and we've both been through a lot, so it will be interesting to see if we are both still as connected as we once were.

If your new to this blog, let me just say that Slate is a legend of a horse. He is simply amazing and one of a kind, and i am so lucky to have this opportunity to ride him again.

I will of course keep you all updated, but i am only 5 weeks away from grade 10 exams so if i'm a bit late on the blog posts, i'm sorry! The only reason i'm writing in the middle of the day today is because i'm at home sick. :(

Anyways, please wish me luck! I know you all will. :P

2 comments:

  1. Good luck :) I know you guys will do great.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog!!! Followed you, maybe you could follow me back?? :) Good luck too!

    ReplyDelete